Tuesday 4 May 2010

Captivating Canaries with Fred!

Captivating Canaries with Fred!



After one of the most chaotic weeks of my life moving house, we have got our selves so worn out and stressed in the last few days, coming to work post 2011 launch week seems like a break!! (Its not, we are still incredibly busy)


I mean, we all are fully aware that cruising offer the utmost in luxury vacations, but I’m thinking of the ‘chill’ factor and I don’t mean the breeze on the open decks, I mean the convenience of having everything at your finger tips. I was painting my new bedroom last night and decided that a cruise offers so much for a complete rejuvenation which I could do with right now. The benefits of only packing once appeal greatly! It’s the best of ALL worlds, adventure holidays, sightseeing holidays, relaxing holidays, spa breaks and luxury treats all in one place.



I am just looking at the Fred Olsen Captivating Canaries Cruise for a super break in June on Boudicca Fred Olsens’ ship where the passenger crew ratio is just 1:2.6 so service levels are astoundingly good. This cruise is a holiday compromising of no less than 7 Islands Leixoes (for Oporto) Portugal, Arrecife Lanzerote, Santa Cruz (Tenerife) Funchal (Maderia)Vigo (Spain) All varieties of Island of every variety of person! From the lively, more active islands to the more peaceful touring of an island full of lush greenery and flowers. This itinerary is perfect and Boudicca is an amazing vessel.

Has anyone got any opinions or reviews of this ship and itinerary – I would love to hear your experiences – if your interested in joining this vessel of her fabulous Canaries tour check out the reviews on www.cruise.co.uk and/or please email across your details to nadinel@cruise.co.uk and I will endeavour to assist promptly!

No comments:

Post a Comment