Thursday 14 July 2011

Azura be good!!

Friday 15th July and I’m off down to Southampton again to be nosy! I enjoy a good poke around as much as the next person, but tomorrow will be special, I’m heading off to have a tour of P&O Azura and I’ve had some strange requests this week when I’ve mentioned it to passengers:


1) How big are the port holes in the Ocean view staterooms?
2) Take a picture of the wedding ceremony room. This I will happily do as they are looking to get married on board next May.
3) How big is the teenager’s area?
4) What Internet packages are available in board?
5) Find out if I will be claustrophobic with a pull down bed above my head.


So I’m going to endeavour to get the responses and post them here when I return and let you all know..

Has anyone got any other questions?
The Spa Relax Area on P&O Cruises' Azura

No comments:

Post a Comment