Tuesday 27 April 2010

AMAZING NCL DEAL - 1st May 2010>

One of my colleagues has just brought to my attention a fantastic special offer with NCL, they are offering the following cruise with an amazingly low offer price, starting at £299 per person for an inside cabin!! This is a cruise only price, but amazingly good value for money! I could hardly believe it.


Cruise Line: NCL Cruises
Cruise Ship: Norwegian Gem
Nights: 7
Dep. Date: 1st May 2010
Ports of Call
Venice : Dubrovnik : Piraeus (athens) : Izmir (ephesus) : Nafplion : Venice


This cruise line and ship has had some amazing reviews, check them out on our website http://www.cruise.co.uk/, we have an extensive review section on the website with forums and special offers just like the one above. If you have been onboard this vessel before, let me know what you think.


Contact me by email and I can investigate availability for you: nadinel@cruise.co.uk


What did you enjoy most about NCL or The Norwegian Gem?

No comments:

Post a Comment