Tuesday 1 June 2010

Britains Got Talent - Cruisers get the real talent

Over the weekend, my sister and I were watching the infamous B.G.T (Britain’s got Talent) and we were both laughing hysterically at ‘KEVIN CRUISE’ the chief host on board the fictional cruise ship ‘The fishy Rose’ which is apparently a 5000 passenger and 2000 floating entertainment complex that Kevin refers to lovingly as a rust bucket according to his website – YES I checked YES I wanted to be sure that he was a fictional character and not of one of my precious ships. Simon Cowell is not a fan of Kevin Cruise, and even said – see this is why I would go on one of those things on TV.                                                                      I feel compelled to write to him, but as I’m sure it won’t get read – I thought I would clarify…. Kevin cruise has no chance of appearing on the Royal Variety Show unlike some of the acts that DO appear on The Royal Variety they have great futures ahead of them, for instance take a look at The Blue Man group – their weird and wonderful shows featuring lights and paints are breathtaking and they appear on the NCL Ship EPIC!! They are sure to be thankful to the Royal Variety Show as it was this that gave them a platform to the mainstream after their performance with Catherine Jenkins on the show where she wore and electric dress with flashing lights and where they painted Joe Pasquale live on stage in blue paint – hung him upside down and pressed him onto paper to make a rather abstract painting!

Circus acts have made fabulous names for them selves on this show also and feature fantastically onboard many ships with the excellent flare and spectacular shows that people really do expect on cruise ships. I an assure you that you are highly unlikely to come across a real ‘Kevin Cruise’ onboard and will be inspired by the entertainment that really is onboard – so get in touch and I can tell you about the entertainment on any ship you are interested in cruising on. 08004086144

No comments:

Post a Comment