Tuesday 10 August 2010

Dearest Bloggers

I, Nadine Lewis of cruise.co.uk humbly invite you to be of utmost assistance!! Cruise.co.uk has a very limited number of spaces available for the Agents day launch of the new Cunard ship The Queen Elizabeth in October.


I am asking for those who I have been lucky enough to speak with and organise cruises for – would you be so kind as to drop me a few lines in the rate my service section of my blog, there is a competition in house for the limited spaces available on the ship visit.


I will bring you photos and brilliant blog updates live from the ship if I am lucky enough to get a slot – so thanks in advance and while I am talking of the ship, don’t forget that the inaugural season will be very busy, so best to get your cabins booked in advance. 08004086144

No comments:

Post a Comment