Tuesday 3 August 2010

A Night at the Oscars! Azura and ME!!

As any of my regular blog readers will know – Mainly thanks to Marcia on my Rate my service section, last week I enjoyed my 30years of this life and I threw a joint party with my Mum who was 50 the same week. We had a themed party of ‘A night at the Oscars’ Red carpet glamour was the theme of the night and boy did we have some good outfits. It all reminded me a bit of Formal nights on board and I thought Id show you some of the pictures.

Also – It made me recall the Azura – It has an open air cinematic experience with films shown during the day and under a starlit sky at night, they also enjoy themed nights such as ‘A night at the Oscars’ and the chance to watch well loved TV Comedy classics, Plus exclusive behind the scenes footage and interviews with the ships officers!!

And all of this can be enjoyed form your lounger, with a drink in one hand and popcorn in the other – We currently have some great 2011 Cruise sale prices on with P&O – If any of you read the Sunday telegraph we featured a lot of these then, so the availability is going rapidly and we are very busy here at Cruise.co.uk this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment