Monday 25 October 2010

Escape the early freeze - Cruise the Caribbean instead!

This morning, as I got up and saw glorious blue skies, I was lured into a false sense of security that today was going to be a lovely day – Now the day has matured into a reasonably looking day – I was rather put out to find my car covered in ice and frost, a good ten minutes later before the car was drivable, but it occurred to me that before now I have been known to wear t-shirts and light trousers in October – I recall as a child still wearing my summer dresses. However it has been reported in the media that this October has been the coldest for 17 years.
October 2010 hitting record books, in some regions-Sennybridge for instance in South Wales it hit -6.4degrees beating the former -6.2degress set in 1997. This is no wonder I keep looking at Christmas trees and decorations thinking, wow, it will all be over soon!! Reports from the MET Office instigate that this should change later in the week with a band of rain moving in– Currently with wide spread frosts it was below freezing last night for most of UK and my car thermometer said Zero degrees whilst desperately trying to de-ice the car this morning, so its no wonder that I’ve come into the cruise.co.uk offices this morning to find many calls and message looking for great cruise deals for the Caribbean. P&O Have some fantastic prices including flights this side of Christmas, So check out our website for escape routes.

No comments:

Post a Comment