Tuesday 20 September 2011

SNOW WAY IT’S NEARLY OCTOBER!

OMG I nearly had a heart attack this morning coffee in hand and toast on the go – I was feeling a bit chilly when I turned the page and there it is – Cold hard reality brutally shoved it in our faces – October is penned as being our early winter with Snow!! Snow I tell thee!! I’m not being funny but I don’t actually remember much of a summer – so for Mother Nature to completely by pass my favourite season – autumn or if you’re American – Fall… I love autumn, with rich colours, cold enough for jumpers, but not quite a coat! The fresh smell of morning with crisp blue sky and a tiny scattering of frost in the early hours… Click here to read the full article
I was wondering where the best autumn would be as the UK is bound now to have below average temperatures... Virginia, I’ve always fancied Virginia in the fall.. It’s meant to have the most definitive Seasons; spring comes when it’s meant to!! Summers are beautifully warm. The University of Virginia has a whole page dedicated to their weather -CLICK HERE




Canada is also one know for it awesome seasons. I thought about how I could squeeze both of these into a cruise and I came up with this.

Depart UK – Head out to New York for a cruise on board
Caribbean Princess - 1st Oct 2011 for 7nts
New York, New York, Usa : Newport, Rhode Island : Boston, Massachusetts, Usa : Bar Harbour, Maine, Usa : Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada : Halifax, Nova Scotia : New York, New York,

After the cruise – Take a post cruise deviation for 5 or 7nights – you can stay in New York and shop till you drop or head in land to Virginia and explore the different scenery along the way – stopping at Philadelphia & New Jersey along the way perhaps. Now that’s one way to escape the poor Autumn planned!

This is a lake in New Jersey!!


How beautiful is that!!!!

1 comment: