Friday 3 September 2010

How do you get there?

I’ve been having conversation with my father as he is off to Thailand today one of his quarterly trips a year at the moment,. He seems to have fallen in love with the country and in particular one very special lady – Pree who is soon to be part of the family and I cant wait to meet her – she seems lovely when I’ve spoken to her. He is on a coach leaving Cardiff and I know this his least favourite part of the trip, being squashed in with lots of other passengers, especially when its warm and the air conditioning doesn’t work!!

It got me to thinking about transfers and the options that are available to people who don’t want to drive them selves to ports and airports – Especially airports where parking can be quite costly if your leaving for a long trip, also last weeks fire in the car part in Stanstead seems to have put people off too!


So… What are the options? By the way I can help book any of these for you.


Drive and park at Southampton/Dover etc www.candps.com/parking
Airport Parking
Train & taxi!
Coach travel
Chauffer driven – Ive got some great rates on this if you fancy a bit of luxury!


I can also arrange cars in various different world wide destination, cruise.co.ukwww.cruise.co.uk has lots of options, so don’t be afraid to ask!
If you want some prices and a tailor made package for your cruise, let me know and Ill be happy to help - 08004086144 -

No comments:

Post a Comment