Tuesday 30 November 2010

Aurora have saw more!!

Here we are again – Back in the office with Bruges under our belts – well for some us! I unfortunately didn’t make it out of my cabin on Sunday, so as a massive chocolate fan, you can imagine my disappointment to have been stuck by illness that kept me away from the markets and all their Christmassy delights and chocolate heavens!!!


 The P&O Aurora however was a really good ship. From what I saw, plenty to do, plenty of space and even people swimming in the outdoor pools whilst we were still in dock in Southampton with snow on the ground and people sat around watching them swim in their hats and coats it was rather a strange contradiction. The blessing for others is the pool with retractable roof, much more pleasant for swimming and hot tubs even in the colder weather – reminded me of a rather Scandinavian way of living!

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me as best cruise agent, although I didn’t win I was so pleased with some of the additional rate my service comments I have received, so thank you all again.

I will be off on another cruise on 10th December – on Fred Olsens’ Black Watch for 7 nights – Christmas Markets cruise to Amsterdam, The Kiel Canal, Copenhagen, Travenmunde and Ostende so lots of Christmassy feelings, hot chocolate and markets for me to make up for missing Bruges! OBVIOUSLY there will be a blog or two on this one when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment