Monday 31 January 2011

Yellow Monday?

As I wrote a blog about Blue Monday, the first Monday after a full week in January being the bluest day of the year. The day where most people felt the pressures of the festivities. So I thought Id bring you today’s news: Today is meant to be the Happiest Monday of the year – The daily mails article I read this morning over coffee states that The first Monday in February is statically the happiest Monday of the year – so the happiest colour I could think of would be yellow! So is today Yellow Monday? Well, the first Monday in February - The article also says that its due to a combination of the first post Christmas pay cheque and the booking of summer holidays makes today the happiest of the year

To read the article click here: Just so you all know I’m not making it up to make you feel better, however I genuinely feel a little bit happy and excited for no apparent reason, so perhaps there is some truth in after all.

How are you all feeling today?
Have you booked your holidays yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment