Friday 4 February 2011

Christmas comes late at Cruise.co.uk

As everyone is well aware December we had some awful weather that interfered with travel arrangements and work commitments countrywide for about a week. On the first day of the Snow – Saturday 18th Dec Cruise.co.uk were due to go and see ‘The Greatest’ Take That tribute band, unfortunately due to inches of snow the show was delayed and guess what – TONIGHT’S THE NIGHT – Ladies and gents…. Take that as you have never seen them before – Because it’s not them!!


We have rescheduled to event and its back on for tonight, so I’m ‘pray’ing’ that’s its doesn’t snow and we can ‘Take that and party’ Lets see how may take that singles I can squeeze in here - ‘Babe’ I’m sure we will hear ‘A million love songs’ tonight, ill have to try my best to ‘shine’ on the dance floor, ‘could it be magic’ tonight for any of the singletons here looking for love, ‘It only takes a minute’ and ‘patience’ will be required… ‘why cant I wake up with you?’ after we have been ‘ up all night’ it would be the 'greatest day’
This is starting to get daft! Can anyone tell I'm excited? I hope it’s a good night, I want to be zoomed back to 1993 when I started high school and everyone had the take that duffle bags and pencil cases and you were not allowed to like the same member as your friends, just incase you ever did meet them and one of them really did fall in love with a school girl hehehe – God bless the fact that Jason Orange was my favourite – I didn’t have to fight many girls off that one – I loved all the dance moves and have been known to replicate them on occasions of severe peer pressure and alcohol… This will NOT be happening this evening lol…


Have a great weekend all. I'm back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment