Tuesday 8 February 2011

Missing Cruise ship member

Yesterday one of my colleagues at cruise.co.uk brought to my attention that the body of a young Polish musician, a crew member of the world famous Allure of the seas was found dead, washed up in the Island of Cozumel, where it is suspected that she may victim of an awful violent crime.
Monika Markiewicz aged 32 had suffered a blow to her head, although the cause of death is listed as drowning, I'm guessing she was unconscious as she entered the water, police are treating her death as suspicious and investigating if this may or may not be a homicide. Although I personally find it hard to comprehend that accidentally she ended up in the water and Royal Caribbean have themselves said that there are indications she was involved in a violent crime
I always seem to happen across the sad news – perhaps someone could send me some good news – Any recent happiness in your lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment