Thursday 17 February 2011

TOP FIVE CRUISE COMPANIONS:

Chatting to some colleagues at cruise.co.uk it everyone seems to have a dinner party list, you know the one, which five people would you invite to dinner, alive or dead. So I thought I might give it a cruise twist and see who we would all like to spend a week with sailing the seas. Rules: You do not HAVE to share a cabin, for those who appreciate it – If Brad Pitt is on your list you can share if you like – It all Hypothetical of course!! I’m not a genie – I cannot actually guarantee these people to be on your next cruise, but I thought it would be interesting to see who would be on your list!

Ill kick us off with mine:

1) Curtis – My other half, yes its cheesy, yes it’s a bit romantic, BUT I’ve done three cruises without him as he prefers the British in land waterways to the open ocean. I'm going to tack Family into this one as well, My mum is best friend and I know I would always have a good time with her beside me, wherever we were going


2) Princess Diana. I was deeply moved by her passing and would love to ask her about life as a Royal and especially her humanitarian work for aids charities and especially with the up coming Royal Wedding, it would be lovely to hear her advice for Kate.

3) J K Rowling – I am a bit of a book worm, I love nothing better than getting down to a good book, especially one of a series, where the characters are more realistic and I find myself thinking about them as if they are real people, Id love to find out what inspired her to write the first Harry Potter and where all her fantastic imagination comes from. Maybe get a few tips and start writing myself.




4) Lee Mack – The comedian and star of the sitcom – Not Going Out… If you have not seen any of the fourth series, you need this in your life, his one line wit and sarcastic remarks and hysterical and as a northern lad, I could imagine we could have a night out or two. Lee Mack is currently my favourite comedian and I saw him on Alan Carr's chatty man last night – So funny.


5) One for the ladies – I know he old enough to be my father (And maybe some more) and If my Mum was with me there would be a fight for his attention, Art Malik!! He is so cool and sophisticated and as the gorgeous Ruben in Holby City all those years ago, his voice makes me melt, so on days when the sea may be rough and I need a calming influence, perhaps I could get him to read to me!

So I have laid out my thoughts - Your turn, whose is your top five?


No comments:

Post a Comment