Sunday 13 March 2011

Honeymooners Cruise to Married Life!

I have been talking with a lady this weekend who has called in to cruise.co.uk looking for a good cruise deal and for help in organising her honeymoon as she gets married in June, so Congratulations to Jane!!
We talking about different things on different ships and I’ve tried to put myself in her shoes to decide what I would want to do as we are of a similar age and after talking with her she seems very much on my wave length even down to a few of the things she said that made me smile. So as Jane cant seem to decide, I thought perhaps some of you might like to help out, pros and cons can be listed in the comments section underneath.

OPTION ONE – Royal Caribbean - Voyager of the Seas – 7Nights med cruise
Venice : Koper : Ravenna : Bari : Dubrovnik : Venice : Venice, Italy.


I have actually been on one of the ships in the same Voyager Class and I was so amazed and enthralled by it that some of you may recall previous blogs I’ve written about the Adventure of the seas and how I thoroughly enjoyed it – the atmosphere, the entertainment – the food facilities and some VERY interesting cocktails! I would be more than happy to have my honeymoon on here. (Fingers crossed he ever makes an honest woman of me lol) Johnny Rockets is a total blast and the 50s theme was really cool, so much to see and do on this hip you will never be bored. As a romantic evening I would suggest a night in portofinos, order a good red, sit back and enjoy the waves crashing around you in the most elegant surroundings on board
See some of the reviews that other passengers have written – CLICK HERE

OPTION TWO: Celebrity Equinox –Solctice Class – 7 Nights Med cruise
Rome (Civitavecchia) : Santorini : Athens (Piraeus) : Istanbul : Istanbul : Ephesus (Kusadasi) : Mykonos : Naples/Capri : Rome (Civitavecchia
This is VERY difficult choice to make, I understand, I have been on the sister ship to this one as well, I’ve been on the Celebrity Eclipse and quite frankly was blown away by the simplistic modernisation, the giant wine tower in the dining room and the champagne inspired surrounding the gave way to a most delightful dining experience. The whole ship just oozes class and elegance and that is fantastic for those who are little bit hip and enjoy the finer things in life. The dining options through out the ship are amazing Qisine is a highlight for me and I recommend all my passengers have a night in there!


Read our passenger reviews here- CLICK HERE
This is a very difficult decision to make, so I sympathise with Jane wholly and hope she some to a conclusion soon –Ill fill you all in when I know what she went for. Any advice from avid cruisers on how to make the most of either of these ships would be welcomed:

4 comments:

  1. hi there, im married a year in may, we went on a cruise with royal caribbean, adventure of the seas. It was our first time on a cruise. My husband wanted to go on a cruise, so i went with it. I have to say it was the most amazing holiday i have ever had. The nightlife is great, the food is out of this world and there is so much to do. we are already planning our next cruise, and every year after this our holiday will be a cruise.
    DIONNE IRELAND

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback Dionne, Im glad you had a good time, Ill pass it in to Jane later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been talking with a lady this weekend who has called in to cruise.co.uk looking for a good cruise deal and for help in organising her honeymoon as she gets married in June, so Congratulations to Jane!! mama necklace chile , mama necklace germany ,

    ReplyDelete