Tuesday 29 March 2011

Thank you Mrs Wilding

This week I received a large packet in the post – Thank you Mrs Wilding.


Mrs Wilding has sent me so much information about her recent cruise. She did two weeks on the Crown Princess and LOVED IT!

Some of the bits and pieces I received were all of the menus – Which I will follow up with later with some more blogs later in the week. The daily schedules the Princess Patter! – Escape completely which tells me all the different activities that were available on board – shore excursions and lots of other tit bits of information.


It helps that I’m a real people person and love to see what other people are up to and this way I get to pretend it was me on board!

 
I LOVE GETTING GIFTS! It reminds me of Christmas, the excitement and joy of finding out what somebody has gift for you. So if you are one of my passengers and would like to get me a gift from you cruise, Id welcome a chance to look through all of you on board info!


Send it to me –
Nadine Lewis
Cruise.co.uk
Grosvenor House
Prospect Hill
Redditch
B98 0ER

I love giving presents much better, let me give a gift of fantastic service and a great deal with me! –


0800 408 6144 if there is something specific you have in mind for your cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment