Friday 15 April 2011

Cruise Collaborations

From Ronnie Wood and and his crazy romance with the pretty blond Russian Ekaterina Ivanova, Jam and peanut butter sandwiches, Banana milkshake and fries, we as a nation are getting used to the most unusual sights, couplings and diversity of the modern world. But I had a lovely Feel good moment when I was scrolling through the papers on a coffee break at cruise.co.uk. I was paused with a moment of- ahh bless!!!
Bristol Zoos' Gorilla enclosure has become home to new breed - OF DUCK!! There sat in the enclosure, hugging the new born is a 4 Year old male gorilla called Komale, showing the great tenderness that every newborn deserves, cradling the duckling in his arms - ever so gently, but by all accounts the poor duck was still scared and kept trying to escape his cuddles and get back to its family (Which it did safely by the way)

Follow this link to see what I'm on about - CLICK HERE

So this got me to thinking about cruise collaborations and the strange and wonderful world we live in.

New Kids on the Block do a cruise every year with carnival which sells out every year - CLICK HERE to read my previous blog on this.

There are crossword cruises, dance cruise, garden cruises and all sorts of themed cruises like Nickelodeon with NCL.

What would you like to see as a strange but wonderful cruise collaboration?

I'm thinking - Rock Bands at sea... My sisters boyfriend is in a band which is very aptly named - Them at Sea and I think for the rock fan this would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment