Monday 11 April 2011

ICELANDIC CRUISE

At cruise.co.uk there is lot of chatter at the moment about river cruise, luxury liners and niche markets, but something that has caught my eye is that fact that since the volcanic ash debacle, not only are more and more passengers looking to sail out of Southampton, but I’ve been asked more frequently about cruise that actually go to Iceland!!


There was an article in the Daily mail which I thought might be of interest to those considering something a little more unique in its destinations, I mean there are only so many time you can got o Rome, and as this a favourite port for many of the liners doing the med I thought this might be interesting –
CLICK HERE to read the Daily mail article.Cruise lines that do the Iceland tour are, Cruise & Maritime, Fred Olsen and P&O – CLICK HERE  to see where they go.

Ive always fancied the breathtaking sights of Iceland and Greenland, perhaps you can report back if anyone has already done this. I know the Cruise & Maritime Iceland tour sold VERY quickly for 2011 and imagine the demand is the same for 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment