Thursday 28 April 2011

Vancouver Cruising

I’ve been looking at the cruise news online this morning and I spotted an article that talks about Vancouver’s cruise port, Port Metro that come 2012 is set to get the record books twitching as they are expecting to have a phenomenal year. The cruise port are expecting up to 650,000 passengers this year is being used by the large cruise corporations Disney and Princess Cruise lines.


Princess Cruise lines will have their ship the Sapphire Princess sailing out of Vancouver and doing Alaska tours which are combinable with their pre or post cruise land tours. I’ve been looking at one exactly like this for one of my cruise.co.uk past passengers who is looking to go in June 2012. Pre cruise stay for 7 nights touring, the Denali national Park, Kenai River as well as other exciting things to see and do on this ship!
If this is something that has ever caught your eye or taken your fancy give me a call and I will see what I can match up for you.


CLICK HERE to look at the Alaska land tours with Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment