Saturday 13 August 2011

Great Gates – Its Gareth.

Life on the open Seas is amazing, and any singer would be honoured to get that gig, but I must admit I was a little shocked at the newest crooner in town!

Its been advertised in the Daily Mail that the prestigious company P&O have invited Gareth Gates to sing on board the Oceana on 03rd September 2011 – Southampton to Bruges and back. Normally I would be encouraging all fans to ‘get on board’ however, bar three JB Grade balcony cabins at £460.00 per person – the sailing is full!! So he will be selling to a sold out venue!! That’s an accolade and a half!

Singing on the high seas: Gareth Gates will join a two-night cruise to Bruges next month to perform to passengers

So I’m asking if anyone is on board that sailing to do a review for me and maybe a photo or two




No comments:

Post a Comment