Thursday 25 August 2011

Fred Olsen, Fantastic Fun and Frolics

Hello – It’s me Nadine, The cupcake Genius!! I’ve had loads of great comments on those and plenty of people wanting to try and make them for themselves!


 Last weekend seemed to be filled with festivals, I went to my local annual Redditch festival and a great time was had by all despite the rain, and then the was V Festival & of course, The Edinburgh Fringe Festival, where according to The Daily Telegraph a guy called Nick Helm told the funniest joke:


‘''I needed a password eight characters long so I picked Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.''


This put in mind of the Fred Olsen Music and laughter program that they ran last year when I was on Black Watch – Click here to read that review, they had some great performances from the Rat Pack returns and Taffy the comedian – AWESOME!! This season – Winter 2011-2012 they are carrying it through with the well known Operababes, Bee Gees magic, The Phoenix Jazz band AND IT TAKES TWO – a Tina Turner & Rod Stewart tribute act, to name just a few, fantastic itineraries from Christmas Markets to Sunny Canaries and India and the Red Sea, there is so much on offer with Fred Olsen, get ion touch if you fancy a copy of the Music & Laughter program.




Fred Olsen, Fantastic Fun and Frolics for all!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment