Thursday 18 August 2011

I'm a cupcake genius!

Yesterday was my day off and I really wanted to try out a new idea I’ve had for a cupcake! I love cupcakes and my sister Hayley holds the family badge as she enjoys making them too and has a naturally more artistic hand, so hers tend to be a lot prettier than mine! But I just love making them. I wanted to make a cupcake cone! Cupcake in an ice cream cone – It worked a absolute treat! Ive brought a few samples in to the cruise.co.uk office this morning and by ten am they were all gone with the official seal of approving from my close colleagues.


This is my cupcake cone!



Here is one of Hayley’s more prettier cakes.!





This just got me thinking about the Royal Caribbean – I’m taking a lot of enquiries about their cruise for September and October – You know once the kids are back at school!!! They actually feature a venue on Oasis, Allure, Independence and Liberty of the seas – The Cupcake Cupboard!
Cupcake Cupboard


The cupcake cupboard hosts decorating classes, which I could probably do with! It’s a 30minute class conducted by the ships very own pastry chef – Based in The Royal Promenade the cupcake cupboard is always casual and there is something for all cake lovers, You do need to make reservations for the classes and there is a nominal fee of $22.00 per adult and $15.00 for kids.

I think I should treat myself when on board next!

No comments:

Post a Comment