Tuesday 21 December 2010

Black Watch Reviews!!

I thought I would look at what other people had thought about the Black Watch so I did what a lot of my passengers do and read the reviews on line – I found some interesting ones that I thought Id share with you and see what you think – Feel free to send me your comments below:


Christmas Markets to Disaster was the first one I found, I don’t agree with comments about the food at all – I found it all to be of a really high standard. The markets in Hamburg were great! I recommend that you all have a look at the comments underneath this review – Makes for interesting reading! We most definitely were not ‘HIT’ by a tug boat – the whole point of them is to help guide the ships into position!! Oh Dear!!


If you have recently been on a cruise – don’t forget to write us a review on the website – www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-reviews and let me know your reference number and we will send you a Berltiz guide to cruising as a Thank you for your efforts –

I'm going to do a entertainment review next and food after that so keep an eye out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment