Thursday 9 December 2010

Festive Feelings for Fred Olsen.

Just to gloat slightly – I'm am on Annual leave from Friday 10th December until Monday 20th December!


I know it hasn’t gone unnoticed, but Christmas is nearly upon us and everyone here at Cruise.co.uk is starting to feel the Christmas spirit and lots of passengers are calling us asking about cruise deals 2011. I however am looking forward to my pre Christmas Cruise, I set sail on Friday on the Fred Olsen Black Watch with my good friend Paul and we are both looking forward to hitting the Christmas markets in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Travenmunde and Ostende, so ill have lots of Christmassy Photos to show you all when I get back to work on 20th December.


The itinerary is really impressive and I’ve been looking at shore Excursions, working out what to do and where to go! Paul's happy there is a gym on board so he can keep up his fitness regime whilst we are away, I’m looking forward to relaxing whilst on board so I will mostly be enjoying the spa treatments and a good book or three – I’m a bit of a speed reader!


I’m looking forward to actually getting into Belgium this time as I missed Bruges on the Christmas party cruise.


Any recommendations for Travemunde???


Don’t forget that although, I may not be here to help you personally – My colleagues are more than capable of assisting you – Call the main line on 0800 091 5254


No comments:

Post a Comment