Tuesday 28 December 2010

SURPRISE!!

Oh my god - who ever said men don't remember anything fibbed!!
I got the best surprise gift - something Ive wanted for years - but not the sort of thing you go out of your way to buy yourself, and certainly not something I expected my boyfriend to remember that I wanted!!

A Sony book reader!!! WOW - I was stunned - I'm such a book worm and I have mentioned about 5 or 6 times in the last two years that I have wanted one, especially good for trips such as fly cruises where the luggage allowance deters from taking an abundance of books! THANK YOU CURTIS! XX


Other gifts this years included:
Hairdryer
2 pairs of slippers (One of which are boot type feather quilted - ace)
Photo frames
chocolates
Alcohol (always a winner)
Beauty items
Kitchen scales from my brother - Not quite the same when you know in advance what your getting!

I was most proud of my present buying as I like to buy items that spark memories and this year I bought my brother his child hood hero on DVD - The complete series (101 episodes) of Captain Planet - Hes the superhero that is going to bring pollution down to zero!! I much prefer the giving than the receiving - But just don't try and take my book reader back lol..

I hope you have all had a really good festive period - I'm now back at work and will be here until 4pm today - Weds and Thursday then back on Monday 3rd January 2011... Well that came around quickly didn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment