Sunday 29 May 2011

Off and away

This weekend I making the most of the bank holiday weekend, in Northamptonshire, catching up with old friends and enjoying the British inland waterways, I know everyone at Cruise.co.uk must be missing me, but I'm away and will be spending tomorrow and crick boat show, looking at some different kind of cruise vessels that I'm used to dealing with, I'm sure I wont find a boat with the service or standards of a luxury liner like Oceania cruises, however something like the the new Amsterdam wide beam narrow boat by Heritage of Evesham will surely captivate those who choose to cruise on a smaller scale.


There will be a whole host of events happening tomorrow which I'm looking forward to. There will be Jazz bands, a pop duo and acoustic folk music all day. Ive heard that there will be a whole host of dancing and music to enjoy as well as discovering new boats and things to do - Perhaps Ill even find buyer for Otters Pocket - Our 57ft narrow boat which is currently up for sale! Click here if you are interested in her.

Being on the boat always makes me a feel a special kind of relaxation, that you just don't get on any land based activity or holiday and likewise, the cruise liners that I deal with on a daily basis have the same effect. When I was on the Royal Caribbean ship The Adventure of the Seas, it was ideal for relaxing - I loved the outdoor spa pools and enjoyed many an hour chilling out - Just a shame I couldn't bring my book and a cocktail in, but they were close at hand on a sunny lounger.

Whats your favorite way to relax? On-board or at home? I'm looking for something new!

Tuesday, I shall be back at the helm, ready to help make sure you don't miss the boat on your favorite cruise liners and the best deals I can get for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment