Thursday 19 May 2011

Weekend in Weston.

This weekend, I will not be in the cruise.co.uk office, I’ve booked some time off as annual leave and I’m heading off to Weston-Super-Mare .

I Say ‘I’ it’s actually a family affair, my Nan was born in Wells, Glastonbury and she wants us all to visit her home town and go to the ‘Chalice Well’ in the hope that the blessed waters will cure all manner of diseases and ailments, My fatness, (My Nan lacks normal tact and discretion, but I love her) Curtis’ diabetes and her illness too, I’m sure there is a further list in her head that we are yet to hear about.

Curtis and I will be joined with my Nan, My Mum, Sisters & their partners: Donna, my niece Mollie & Darren, Hayley & Matt, My bro’ Joe, Auntie Karen Uncle Kevin, Auntie Roz & her husband Dave. And that’s not even half of us…. So I’m sure a great weekend will be had and hopefully not too many family arguments will ruin it!


 If Id have had my way I would have taken us all on either the Celebrity Eclipse of Independence mini cruise – Much nicer than 2 nights in the Sandringham hotel. I'm sure it will be lovely - But I'm a little bit nervous as the chaos that may be upon me.

Ill be back on Monday 23rd May - So hopefully I can report well then!

No comments:

Post a Comment