Monday 9 May 2011

SPECIAL CRUISES FOR YOU...

This month I’ve been asked by a couple of my past passengers to take a cruise and style it to them, this is our company is known as tailor made packages and we have a special lady in our marketing department who builds these packages generically – Not with one specific person in mind, but to appeal to the masses.  At cruise.co.uk we do pride ourselves on the levels of customer service and the amount of repeat business we get – so when our my past passengers ask me for something specific, its feels like im providing a real ‘service’
The package that I’ve done for them is as follows


TRAVEL & CRUISE ITINERARY:
11th September 2011 Depart for London Heathrow
11th September 2011 Arrive into Athens
11th September 2011 Private transfer to Hotel
11th September 2011 One night stay - Room only - Piraeus Theonexia 5star hotel
12th September 2011 Private Transfer to Piraeus Cruise terminal
12th September 2011 Embark on to the Seaborn Odyssey 7nights cruise
                                  Piraeus : Santorini : Katakolon : Corfu, Greece : Kotor : Dubrovnik, Croatia :
                                  Triluke Bay, Croatia : Venice
19th September 2011 Arrive into Venice cruise port - Disembark the Odyssey
19th September 2011 Private boat transfer from Venice cruise port to Hotel.
19th September 2011 One nights' accommodation at Bella Venezia hotel - Double room.
20th September 2011 Shared shuttle transfer from Hotel - Airport - By boat.
20th September 2011 Depart Venice and fly back into London Heathrow

All of this for just £3449.00 per person!!


I can even add in excursion and tours if you like.

The one I’m hoping to do for my self will be the Far East, if there is anything specific a little out of the ordinary and unique to you, please let me know and I can build a special package for you too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment