Sunday 15 May 2011

WEDDING FEVER

Off the back of the Royal wedding, I thought Id share a little of my own news. Last night lots of the girls from cruise.co.uk got together and headed out to Zorbas in Birmingham a Greek restaurant for a night of fun and frolics Well for those of us who were not the designated driver and could stay out until the small hours!! This was all in the aid of celebrating another cruise.co.uk collaboration, Amy & Dylan tie the knot next week  so....
BIG CONGRATULATIONS in advance:


Last year saw the wedding of Tony & Grace. 


We still have two more wedding later in the year with Brian & Angela and then later in the year we have Emma & David. So it all go - Ill be whipped up into an array of hen dos and fascinators, which leads me nicely to my news.


I'm getting married too!!! 2012 will the collaboration of the myself and Curtis.


So its straight to the drawing board - What shall I do for the wedding? Ideas on a postcard - Neither of us are very normal in a jokey kind of way - we like things a little bit unique, I like the idea of something quaint and elegant.. so I'm appealing for help! Unfortunately I cant get him interested in weddings at sea. Click here to see what P&O Offer!!


Oh and opinions on the rock too. Here's a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment