Sunday 19 June 2011

My brother. Soon to be famous artist.

On Friday afternoon, my day off, I went to the Birmingham school of Art where my brother in law has been studying for the last two years fine art. It was the end of year show and we went to see some of his work. He is fantastic at what he does and has some wonderful, but dark fantasy twists to his work, here are a few of the paintings he has done. My Nan, My Niece, My Mum… check him out at www.mathunt.com






























He did some wonderful work for a children’s bedroom, an album cover and all sorts, but it got me thinking about the art on board ships, the best that I’ve ever seen it a tight draw between, the pastel art deco and wood of the Queen Elizabeth, and the fresh, eye-catching modern sculptures on board the Celebrity Eclipse. CLICK HERE TO REVIEW CELEBRITY ECLIPSE



MATHUNT AVAILABLE FOR MURAL, PORTRAITS OR SOMETHING MORE UNIQUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment