Monday 13 June 2011

Where is the Voyager for 2012?

I took a call from a lady earlier today who is look for Greek Isles cruise in 2012 and she had seen the Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas which would have been perfect it was sailing out of Venice going to Dubrovnik, Ephesus, Istanbul for two days, Athens, Chania in Crete and returning into Venice on 13th August. Sounds wonderful don’t you think?

greek islands tours

Its not very often that a nosy parker like me fails to get the information I seek, But I’ve spoken to a number of people at Royal Caribbean over the last few days and no one seems to know the answer..


Any cruise geeks know the answer? My minds been racing and I thinks, it either going to be repositioned elsewhere OR she’s in for a refit, but during August and school summer holidays doesn’t make sense to me.


I will naturally inform you all once I get to the bottom of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment