Wednesday 15 June 2011

Mystery Over!

After scratching my head and asking everyone at cruise.co.uk if they knew where the Voyager was, low and behold not 48hours later I get an email that tells me exactly what is happening from Royal Caribbean.
The letter arrives stating:

Dear Travel Partner,
Re: VOYAGER OF THE SEAS 2012
We are sorry to advise that we have taken the decision to cancel the above sailing. This decision has been made in order to redeploy Voyager of the Seas to China for the 2012 Season. We understand that this change will cause some inconvenience which we regret. We attach a letter addressed to our mutual guest, which explains how their booking will be affected. Please contact our guest as soon as possible and pass the attached letter on to them.  Luckily I have only one passenger that will be affected by the change, although they now have options to change over to another ship and sailing date.


Alternative ships out of Venice for 2012 is the Serenade of the Seas… Check out her itineraries here

RCI Serenade of the Seas.JPGThe new Voyager itineraries for China are yet to be disclosed. I’m personally quite keen to see what they offer as I have lots of passengers who ask about the far east, but don’t fancy princess, so perhaps this might make a refreshing change, I will let you all know when I find out the itineraries. Where would you like to see her go?

No comments:

Post a Comment