Saturday 25 June 2011

Congratulations Faz.

Wedding Fever at Cruise.co.uk hits once again. Tomorrow Sunday 26th June 2011, I shall be attending the wedding party for the nuptials of my colleagues Faz, and I am really looking forward to a bit of shin dig and some lovely food with some of my colleagues and meeting the new Mrs Sidat

Last night Curtis and I settled on our wedding venue FOR OUR wedding on June 1st 2012. So all I need to do now is…… EVERYTHING…. Panicking slightly, well lots actually, but I’m keen to look at honeymoons and getting Curtis on a ship is my big plan. I’m looking at the Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas on 3rd of June out of Rome. I really fancy seeing Rome, so perhaps will have to arrange a post cruise deviation and a day or two there. Or perhaps the MSC Opera out of Southampton doing the Fjords, I’m going to look at the Opera on Tuesday 28th so hold fire for the full low down after that! Hopefully that will help me make a decision.

Perhaps with a mini honeymoon we want to go to Glastonbury next year as well.
This wedding malarkey is really hitting feverish levels, still to go in 2011 – Emma & David, Angela & Brian.. And If I win the lottery I may do it earlier…

No comments:

Post a Comment